You may have noticed some changes at the Box. There are a few more in store.
All we ask is that you CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES.
- Put your equipment AWAY before you move on to the next evolution.
- PVC goes back in the bucket before you set up for the WOD. You won't need it again believe me.
- Chalk stays in the Chalk Buckets.
- DO NOT BREAK OFF A TINY LITTLE PIECE AND KEEP IT NEXT TO YOU SO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN STEP ON IT AND MAKE MROE OF A MESS. YOU'RE NOT MOVING THAT FAST THAT YOU CAN'T GO BACK AND GET MORE.
- Wipe down your equipment before you put it away.
- Put your equipment back WHRE IT CAME FROM.
- Never, EVER keep score on the floor with chalk. You will get punched in the nuts.
- We have about 3 DOZEN small Dry Erase boards for your scoring pleasure and guess where they go when you're done?
All joking aside, we put a lot of heart, time, effort and money into this Box for all of you. It's our pleasure. If you don't understand that or you think that this is just a business for us then you should probably train elsewhere because you just don't get it.
On Saturday after the 10:00am WOD I was absolutely amazed at how many of you stayed with us to help out. I'm sure that ALL OF YOU had something much better to do than spend your day unloading 20,000 lbs of rubber flooring, cleaning Concept 2 Rowers, moving thousands of pounds of weights and listening to my '80's playlist yet every time I turned around you were still there. Crazy bastards! I can't tell you how much you are appreciated. I really can't. Then yesterday when it happened again I was even more stunned. When we left the Box yesterday I couldn't believe how much we accomplished in two days.
There is more on the way so stand by but I do leave it up to you to lead by example. We keep it clean and it sends a message to everyone else that we won't accept anything less.
A. Clean & Jerk
B. 8 min AMRAP
3 Clean & Jerk (155/105)
3 Over the Bar Burpees
6/6, 9/9, etc.