PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS: To accommodate some of our Coach’s traveling over the Holidays and to give them a well deserved break there will be no 4:30pm WOD over the next 2 weeks.
Saturday 12/24 10:00am ONLY.
Sunday 12/25 CLOSED.
Monday 12/26 CLOSED.
New Year's Weekend:
Saturday 12/31 10:00am ONLY.
Sunday 1/1 CLOSED
Monday 1/2 Normal schedule.
A. Push press
50 Thrusters (45/35)
First event of the New Year: We're having a T-Shirt Design contest.
The rules are simple and very few.
1. Needless to say ALL participants must be Athletes of CrossFit Pittsburgh.
2. The design must properly represent the Box. No inappropriate profanity* or anything that a person would hesitate to wear in public. *Original CFPgh T-Shirt Front: "CrossFit Pittsburgh." Back: "Just a Little Kick in the Nuts." Not appropriate for Grammar School or Church. Not inappropriate for just about anywhere else.
3. The design must be your own or your Team's** work. Don't take someone else's work from another Box. **You can work alone or form a Design Team.
4. Subject matter WILL NOT BE POLITICAL. I don't care who you voted for. We come together here to rise above the noise out there don't we? We're a community. That is all I have to say about that.
5. Start date is 1 January 2017. The winner will be announced at our Reveal Party in February. We will have a Friday Night WOD with refreshments and make the announcement there.